- Review the depressive and anxiety disorders in the DSM-5.
- Review the interactive media program “Depressive and Anxiety Disorders: A Case Study” found in this week’s Learning Resources.
Post the following:
- Define and explain the depressive and anxiety disorder exemplified in the interactive media program “Depressive and Anxiety Disorders: A Case Study” based on the DSM-5 and the scholarly articles found in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Explain how and why some of the symptoms associated with depressive and anxiety disorders contribute to criminal behavior.
- Explain the forensic psychological implications of the depressive and anxiety disorder.
Note: Your posts should be substantial (300–500 words), supported with scholarly evidence from your research and/or the Learning Resources, and properly cited using APA style. Personal anecdotes are acceptable within meaningful responses but cannot stand alone as a response.
Abnormal Behavior Week 8 Discussion