Under supervision, students will be able to demonstrate through mastery of the intellectual affective and psychomotor-behaviors their knowledge and skills in management decision-making in the business aspects of an organization. Students are required to complete 90 hours of a supervised internship, and receive oversights visits by faculty.
8 different papers, 2 pages each
Purchase office supplies and/or equipment
- Attend regular staff meetings.
- Maintain common spaces in the office including ordering and restocking supplies and general area upkeep.
- Greet and direct visitors to appropriate locations.
- Deliver and/or pick up documents to /at BronxWorks offices, funding sources and other locations.
- Maintain client databases and play team role of super-user for Awards and Cares systems.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Attend staff training sessions.
- Meet monthly with program coordinator and/or program director for supervision.
- Provide direct services to clients, including intake, engagement, assessment, referral, service plan development, advocacy, counseling, exit summaries and follow-up.
- Monitor and document client progress toward service plan goals.
- Conduct home visits and other field work, as required.
- Document all interactions with, or on behalf of, clients.
- Provide general clerical support, including filing, faxing, word processing, typing, photocopying and sorting mail.
- Answer telephones, take messages and direct calls to the appropriate parties.
- Report to, and meet with, supervisor on a monthly basis.
- Complete program reports on a monthly basis or more frequently as required.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Assist clients submitting subsidy renewal applications and modification
The program is based on Homeless prevention