Assignment: Protection and Affordable Care
Write a 525-word paper that identifies and describes at least 8 key components of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), sometimes referred to as Obamacare. It may help to think about the following bullet points when determining what to identify and describe for your paper.
- Type of individuals who will seek coverage
- The benefits and drawbacks of the PPACA
- The services covered or not covered under PPACA
- Tax subsidies individuals may receive
- Impact on the Medicaid and Medicare programs
Format your Key Components of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act paper according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your Key Components of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act assignment.
HCS 455 WEEK 2 Historical Perspective: Medicare and Medicaid
Imagine you are employed by the local government and you have been assigned to work with a team to educate the health care consumers in your community about Medicare or Medicaid. You and your team have been tasked with creating a multimedia tool that will be made available at any local government office with this information.
Choose from the following:
- Another medium approved by your instructor
Address these points in your assignment:
- Discuss the health and societal issues that had an impact on the development of the Medicare/Medicaid health care policy.
- What was the objective to be accomplished in forming a policy of Medicare/Medicaid?
- Identify the various stakeholders involved in the creation of this policy.
- Focus on a level of government (federal, state, or local) and the role and function it had in the process of implementing the policy.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
ORDER an A++ paper from our Verified MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS: Assignment: Protection and Affordable Care
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
HCS 455 WEEK 2 Health Policy and Perspectives Grid
Policies and Perspectives
Complete the Health Policy and Perspectives grid based on the topic chosen for the Proposed Process Proposal that you submitted in Week Two.
Identify 4 to 5 stakeholders whose perspectives must be considered in the policy.
Complete all sections of the grid with a statement on the varying perspectives of the various stakeholders that you have identified and who are involved in the policy issue.
|List 4 to 5 Stakeholders Who Would be Affected by This Policy||Possible Perspectives Held by These Stakeholders|
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.